Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

NYX Review

Hello everyone :)
I hope your week starts really good like mine :D and if not don´t be sad :) listen to the birds in the morning they will sing all of your bad mood away ^^ trust me :) sometimes we forget in a loud present time like this the simples beautiful things on earth like listen to the nature for example a drop from the rain.


I promised more than a year ago a review about my NYX products
ok I start with the lipsticks :)

Lipsstick
The lipsticks are difficult to wear in my opinion, especially the peach bellini, you can´t have dry lips in any kind of way, it will make it visible and go in any wrinkle you have on your lips :(
but if you spread it with your finger it will change and be smooth. Don´t press the lips together! Otherwise you see every wrinkle on your lips, it will work only after dap with your fingers (but only very soft). I have to force myself to not press my lips together (we always do the things we shouldn´t do like touch the face, which is bad for the cleanness of the skin) The consistency is like face cream in a stick form.
The smell of the lipsticks have a citrus note, at first very awkward but you will get used to it. (It´s remembers me of a citrus dish liquid XDDD) I wouldn´t buy it again. To much dirty work, my fingers look very messy afterwards. Last for 2 hours.

applied peach bellini
you can see all the stripes it left behind

pressed the lips together
 very flaky :(


II used my finger with all the following lipsticks

Peach Bellini
too much sparkles, beautiful bright orange colour, flaky, very difficult to wear, after work with the finger it gets lucent, hard to handle and after pressing the lips together it looks horrible.

Indian Pink
orange nude pink colour, gets lucent after spread it with the finger

Circe
Nude (beige) colour, my lipstick broke! too smooth and creamy

Femme
the one and only lipstick which you can wear without using your fingers. orange red colour

I wouldn´t recomment the lipsticks :( far to hard to get a good result or to make it wearable, I have to take a mirror with me.

Lip gloss
I love this lip gloss :) it smells like the lipstick. The texture is very comfortable and you can combine it with every lipstick of your choice.The glitter particles are very small, they don´t overload the lips like other lip gloss I had. It has a load of white sparkles, looks really fresh and fruity on the lips, it doesn´t stick, very comfortable :)

peach
lucent peachy colour, sparkly, dries after 3 hours


Eyeshadow
I love the colours, they are smooth like butter, and they have a very high pigmentation, I don´t need a eyeprimer or a base to pop up the colours. I will definetely buy more ^^

Flamingo
rose colour with an hint of gold, colourful sparkles, very smooth, sometimes I only wear this eyeshadow on my eye - it´s enough and very beautiful, specifically on spring and summer <3

Marocco
lilac dark blue, love to wear it as an eyeliner :), very flaky and hard to put on my eyes without flakes on my cheeks.



Eyebrow Cake Powder
I really really recommend it!!! I own myself the Taupe/ Ash colour and it´s gorgeous for asians! I put make up on my friends and family and it matched really great with dark to brown hair <3 I don´t want to miss it again, I´m really happy with it and I´ll buy it defenitly again for me and my beloved family and friends, they all love it :)
You can work really great with an ankle brush for eyebrows. There are two brushes in it, a hard ankle brush and a brow and lash brush to soften out any edges (I don´t use them though, because the brushes are too hard for me). The wax is really great for long brows, it sticks the eyebrow on it´s place all day long :)
My all time favourite! Wear it in all my photos :)


Lipliner
I chose the nude pink lip liner, it dries the lip a little bit, but I like to wear it as a lip base, love to cover my outer dark lip. I couldn´t find  this beautiful colour anywhere, I´m going to buy more of this lipliners (of the same and other colours).
You can watch it on the picture below


Blush
I love my cinammon blush (and it convinced me to buy more of NYX blushes), it´s high pigmented but it isn´t blurry on my cheeks, you can blend it out really good. For a wonderful finish I would recommented to work with a fluffy brush, not a densed one. You have to find out your own technique to apply it on your cheeks.

I´m very happy with my products, except my peach pellini round lipstick (I can handle the other ones), hope you enjoyed my review :)

Lovely greetings
Nony





  

10 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so happy that you're writing more regularly now, and making more videos!
    I also checked the videos from your niece, and mmm..how do I tell it without being offensive..mmm she is a sweet kid, but (there had to be a 'but'..laugh) but she is nothing really special. no sorry, that came out wrong. What I want to say is: YOU really are special, I'm always looking forward to your next post, and I even watch your German videos with a dictionary in my hand (why do I feel like a stalker now? laugh). You are just so funny and adorable, it's impossible not to like you - you are so different, so special. And your niece is nice, but just like everybody else, not like you. I don't really know why, I mean you give great makeup tips, make yumi looking food, and much more, but it's not only that, it just makes soooo much fun to watch you.
    ok, I'm going to stop now before you think I'm totally crazy! (laughs like a crazy person).
    greetings from Korea, keep blogging!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. XDDDDDDDDDDD rofl XDDDDDDDD *laughing with a wide open mouth* Chung Cha, which one is you first name? You´re soooo funny :DDDD thaaank you for your sweet words! I´ll do a blogpost immediantly :D :-*****
      lovely greetings from the mountains <3

      Löschen
    2. Hello Nony!!
      Actually both are my first names, they mean something like noble and daughter..a typical korean name..hohoho. Pretty weird that my parents gave me the name because my dad is from England and I would have prefered an English name (I think most Asian names are pretty weird and don't like the sound much, but what can I do, I have to live with it..hihi.
      I think it's really funny, I'm half Korean but you look much more like a Korean girl than I do, just like my sister (she is 100% Korean)! You actually could be siblings, maybe a lost younger twin? hihi
      oh yes, and like your last post, I totally agree! Oh and your ramen looked so tasty, I had to run to the noodle shop immediately to make more, and that's really rare because unlike most of my family I can't eat ramen every day, and I had some the day before reading the post.

      Löschen
    3. Chung Cha <3 what a beautiful name!!! And the meaning is very beautiful too! I like both but together it sounds even better and melodic! :)
      hahaha :DDDDD maybe they´ve mistaken me in the hospital :D or my ancestores are korean :DDD (joke *dirty laugh*) I´m pretty sure you are very beautiful :) all half asians look beautiful :D

      And I would love to see your sister, but I can understand if she doesn´t want to :)

      Did you like my ramen recipe? I found something even better!
      Slice mushrooms and cook them with vegetable oil until they're all almost brown. Season them with salt and pepper, add some meat and continue with my recipe, uaaah and at the end top everything with an egg <3
      Please give me some tips if you have an idea how to make it better!

      ok hugs and kisses!
      Nony

      Löschen
    4. you are sooooo funny and sweet.
      I would love to send you a picture, but I lost my phone recently, and I had all my pictures there.
      I'll make some when I'm back home on vacation. Hope my sister is there too, because she is living in Japan right know and she doesn't always take her vacation on the same time.
      So it could take some time but I'll try not to forget.

      YES, of course, it was delicious! I even made it a second time.
      I think it's a great recipe, and very personal. Hmm, how could you make it better.
      Actually, that's not very easy - I can only imagine one thing: avocados!
      Just throw them in big chunks in your bowl when you're ready to eat.
      I know it's not very Asian or Korean like the rest if the recipe, but I love latin food, and I think it goes great. Hmm, actually you can combine a lot of Latino style recipes with Korean cuisine. I know, I'm weird. hahaha. But try the avocados. I love them. Sadly they are very very hard to come by in korea, you can't always find them and they are sooooooo expensive, but they are so tasty, I could swim in them. I don't know if you can find them in Austria, but I hope you like it if you try it.
      I hope you have a great day!
      btw: I live your name too! Actually I would prefer it to mine..hahaha

      Löschen
    5. I don't know why my phone always writes live instead of love, I hate it, I want my old phone back! hahaha

      Löschen
    6. Oh, and I'll definitely try the mushroom and egg version too, thanks for the idea!

      Löschen
    7. Chang Cha <3
      aaaahhhh can´t wait to see her picture! I will wait patiently :D

      wuuuaaaahh I love avocados, I want to eat them everyday! They are expensive here too :( that´s a very good idea! Next time I will add them too :D

      Löschen
  2. That's exactly what I thought. You are so adorable, I would like to have you as my teddy (ok that sounded kind of crazy hohoho 'crazy laugh').
    No really, your niece is nice, but you make my day more beautiful. My german is far from perfect, but I understand enough, you are soo sweet, funny, and beautiful, and you have the talent to make people feel good, you have something special.
    Oh yes..and in your favorite game apps video I really had to laugh, because I was playing m.a.m.c. a few weeks ago and thought how funny it is with the sounds, the colors, and the monsters. Soooo funny!!!
    It's still afternoon here in California, but as it should be around midnight in Europe I wish you a good night - xxx from the west coast - stay as you are, I'm having so much fun with your youtube channel and your blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. XDDDDDDD you two make me laugh so hard, if I keep laughing like this I will most certainly die XDDDDDDDDD

      wuuuuhuuu cooool funny monsters on drugs XDD which monster do you like to play? I only take the yellow and the blue ones :)
      thaank yoouu Kelly :-*** I´ll have a good night with a big smile in my faaace :))))))) I think I´m going to melt in my bed thinking about the nice words from both of you (´∀`)♡
      a big hug and kiss from the mountains <3

      Löschen