Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Beautiful Thoughts

Hello my lovely readers :)

ATTENTION: This is a philosophical text about my thoughts, if you don't feel like reading heavy stuff right know, you should probably either skip it or read it later... :D
...and don't worry, my next blogpost is going to be definitely more fun!

I never thought that my blog would get so much attention :) (from all of you who wrote me, I didn't expect anybody to write so I'm really happy for every comment, it means a lot to me) or that I would be giving a good feeling to all of you. I thought that I would be 'talking' to a wall or to only few viewers who read or watched me/my blog for a few seconds and then forgot me like a newspaper. In the past I didn't get much response so I thought I can take as much time as I want to make new blogposts, there was nothing to push me, from time to time I even almost forgot my blog.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, particularly Anne, Chung Cha, Aely, Eun Jung, Johanna, Maria, jumpysunday, mysunnygreentree, Jenny, Kelly. I´m really grateful for your kind words and the time which you take to write a beautiful comment to me, you pushed me and gave me extra joy in my life, because of you I have more passion to spread my luck and my love

Thinking is easier than doing ;)

I never felt as being special or important for anyone (it's not really that important for me but I felt like a bug in a big world :) kekeke) apart from my husband or my family. My siblings are all growing up and have a "new" family. They are all focused to their family and I completely understand. I´m a person who doesn't want to burden anyone at all, particularly people with much responsability :). What I want to say is you are never to old to grow up. I´m 24 and married, but my heart and soul feels like 17 :)

Don´t be afraid to open your mouth and say what you think. In the past you surely hurt somebody you love like your mom or somebody else by telling them something or yelling to them. And if you can do it with people you love you shouldn't back down or be shy with people you don't really know or who treat you disrespectful and don't really merit you being nice to them.
If you can´t avoid the person be polite but keep your distance, talk with them when you need to, but ignore them as far as possible. They'll probably notice something sooner or later, and realise they behaviour was not correct, but keep your distance until you have the feeling they really mean to change and are sorry for what they did.
Please don´t forget to give a second chance, everyone deserves it!
And everybody can change. Never be rude, they can take it as a weapon against you, and you wouldn´t be better than they be acting this way. The person tried to hurt you, he (she) will be annoyed if you ignore him (or her), so you will win because whatever you do you are happy and not full of hate like him (her).
Maybe he (she) will notice it, and if not it´s not so bad (after all, it's not possible that everybody likes you), give always your best and you will never regret your actions.


Don´t let the bad people into your mind, you don´t owe them anything.
And if people say bad things about you, listen to them. It´s not bad to hear what the others say because You are the one who decides what's right and wrong in your life. You know the best who you are, You have the choice to do what you want(within your abilities), no one has the right to treat you like they want. You are the lucky person who can let go of bad thoughts and of people who treat you bad. Don't keep thinking about bad things that happened to you in the past, you can't change them after all. I know it's easier to say than to make, but you should keep trying.


That´s one reason why I´m full of love and joy, there is enough suffer in life, we all have to fight for our inner happiness. Sometime it´s easy, sometime very hard.
It's easier to suffer, it´s easy to be lazy, it´s easy to have a bad mood... but it´s really hard to be good, like to be nice, to say no, to be consistent...


We always have to fight for good things!

Everything you do or must do - do it with your heart or try to act as if you love it, sometimes you'll really start loving to do it. If you think oooaaahhhh noo, you are already blocking it and you will only do it halfway and withour really wanting to, manipulate yourself to doing the things in a good way. :)

I always try to fill my blog with as much love and joy as I can, as I want to share it with you.
There is always somebody who needs it. Everybody falls down from time to time and needs to rest to be able to face the next fight in his/her life. And it gives them time to be stronger and wiser the next time, they'll be able to protect themselves better than before.

I really hope it helps you to let go of all the bad things in your mind.
I fight every day, every hour and every second of  my life to have joy in my heart.

You probably noticed that I´m more of a writer than a speaker :D
I consider to make the next step, and to write a little bit more of my philosphical side and passion.


Lovely greetings and I wish of course a good morning, a good afternoon and a wonderful night to all of you readers out there.

a warm hug and a kiss on your forehead

Nony

8 Kommentare:

  1. omg, I just randomly found you blog and spent some time reading though it.
    I actually originally planned to do something, but I had so much time reading that I postponed it.
    You really are beautiful, you look so exotic, even for an asian girl, can't stop watching you! You actually gave some pretty useful makeup tips which I will try out, and your food looks so delicious that I will give the recipes a try too, although I'm not really talented in cooking as you apparently are. But what I admire the most is not that you're pretty or talented, but that based on your last blogpost you have a beautiful mind too!
    I just started watching your videos, I don't really understand much, but it doesn't matter, you are so sweet and funny, and you laugh so pretty that I still have fun watching. Actually I even learned some german, I'm currently on holidays making a trip through Switzerland and Austria, and it helped me understand a little bit more. I'm from the east coast of the USA, but as I'm in Austria right now I send you many greetings from Vienna - keep up your good work, it's too good to stop doing it..I had and have so much fun with it, and apparently I'm not the only one.
    xx Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello lovely Sarah :D
      thaank you so much for your very nice comment :) cooool if you hear somebody scream of joy it could be me :DDDD I wish you so much fun in Vienna, eat some delicious "Nockerln mit Beerentopfencreme" (something like meringue and curd cheese with berries) or "Sachertorte" (choclate cake with marmelade). It is normally typically salzburgerisch (Salzburg) but maybe they offer it in Vienna :D
      I will keep blogging and do more recipes :)
      :-*** Nony

      Löschen
  2. Hello Nony!

    I'm having a wonderful day here and Vienna and I'm making a stop in at a nice cafe.
    You're soo sweet, thank you for your recommendation, I'm actually trying out both the Knockel (how do you pronounce that word, it's impossible hahaha) and a Sachertorte because of you. Both are very tasty..actually I'm trying of think if a way to take some with me back to the USA... the Knockel is enormous though, no it's GIGANTIC!!! And to think that you normally get 3 of those mountains..thank god I only asked for one because of the cake..haha. But still, very very tasty, thank you!
    Keep blogging and making videos! It's so nice of you to make the effort to offer subtitles for us non-German speakers, but ut surely was a lot if work - you should better use the time to make more blogposts and videos..haha. But yes, be can learn a little bit of german this way.
    I'll be waiting for more delicious looking recipes (which I will totally ruin..haha) and keeping my ears extra clean to hear your scream of joy! haha You are really great, so nice and funny!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Heello Sahrah! :D

      you're welcome - it´s nice to hear from you! :-* Ohh yeah the Nockerl is huuugeee :D The first time I ate it I thought I would explode :DDD

      Oohh yes, it wasn´t as easy to add the subtitles as I thoght :D but now that I know how to do it, it makes it a little bit easier :)

      ohh no I´m sure you´re better than you think! :D I´ll do soon a new recipe blogpost :)))

      Thank you for your nice comment Sarah, hope you enjoy your last days,

      hugs and kisses!

      Nony

      Löschen
  3. God you're pretty, I would like to watch you all day long!
    umm, yes, just needed to say it :D
    and I agree with you, I had to read it twice to fully understand it as I'm not very talented at philosophical reading, but I totally agree with you, beautiful thoughts!
    kisses miri <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Miri!!!
      I'm so sorry, that I didn't answer you immediately.
      Thank you for your kind words!
      Much kisses
      Nony :)

      Löschen
  4. Hey, I really like the way you think and write. It's a nice blog, I'll keep on checking it. I like the fact that you do it both fun and with passion.
    Keep on the good work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Nelle :D
    sorry that I took so long to write you back :) I´m back from my vacation now :D I will write a new blogpost soon :)
    thaank you for your kind words, they motivate me a lot :D
    lovely greetings
    Nony

    AntwortenLöschen