Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

Pad Lao

Hello everyone,
How you doing? I study a lot, my blog abstracts me of all my learn stuff.
I know it has been a long time since I wrote the last time, but today I did fried noodles in the lao way :)
Quick, delicious and easy to make. Good for me^^
The most of you wouldn´t know this kind of  doing it. I´m sure.. it´s a little bit diffrent :D
Uhh so much sugar?? Yes, but it´s in the back of the flavour.

This recipe is my all time favourite food! I could eat it every day. Everytime when I visit my parents I order Pad Lao from my mum, she called me sometimes Pad Lao girl or potatoe girl :D:D:D
I love potatoes too, in all kind of ways!!!

You have to prepare and cook fast because you´ll cook on high-heat untill the end.


The ingrediens you´ll need:
(for 4 persons)

400g ricenoodles (Bánh Pho)
150g-200g pork
(you can use broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, whatever you like )
1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp sugar
2 eggs
2 cloves of garlic (mince)
1 tsp salt + 1tsp salt
4 tbsp oystersauce
3 tbsp soysauce
2 tbsp fishsauce  (optional)
black pepper

on the finished noodleplate:
crushed peanuts ( I do the peanuts in a bag and crush them with a hammer)
lemonjuice (how you like)
leek/ green onion (thinly slices)


First step:
Fill the noodles in the bowl full of water, the water should cover the noodles.
It takes 30-45 minutes...
(forgot to make a picture with water)
..until the noodles get soft
cut it all in thin slices
 Fill the pan with oil and sugar and heat the cooking plate on high-heat
Please don´t move the sugar, wait untill it gets brown and the liquid comes out.
It´s going very fast, don´t take your eyes on the pan
























































When the half of sugar caramelize, put 2 eggs in
stir the egg slowly, it should be "fluffy"

When all the sugar gets brown put the pork in

oystersauce

salt, pepper and garlic

fry the pork until it´s no more rare (fry the eggs and pork seperatly)

mix it all together

add the noodles in the pan



season it with soysauce, fishsauce, salt, pepper

mixing mixing mixing... don´t forget to taste it!


Finish! No liquid, everything is equally brown
added picture afterwards


I forgot to take a picture of my plate, sorry..
add peanuts, lemon juice and green onions to the finished plate do your liking.

Hope you enjoy my yummi favorite dish :)
I wish you all a good appetite

It would be great if you leave a comment of how you liked it.

Lovely regards
Nony ^.~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen